Welcome to our website www.prosveta.fr.
For Éditions Prosveta SA, your privacy and the security of your personal data are very important, that's why we cullect and manage your personal data with the utmost care and we adopt specific measures to keep them safe.
We also ask you to read our legal notices, which contain detailed information about the conditions concerning our services. Some services may be subject to specific legal terms, in which case we will make sure to provide you, on a case-by-case basis, with all the appropriate information.
Who is the Controller?
The following is the main information on the processing of your personal data carried out by Éditions Prosveta SA having its registered office at ZA CAPITOU - CS 30012 – 83601 FREJUS CEDEX, in its capacity as Data Controller.
For any clarification, request or requirement concerning your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time by sending a request via a contact form on the site, by calling 04 94 19 33 33 or by writing to the address of Éditions Prosveta SA
If you wish, you can also contact our Data Protection Officer, by writing to the "Data Protection Officer" at the address indicated above, or by e-mail only at the address of the DPO.
What data do we process and why?
The personal data that Éditions Prosveta SA processes are those that you provide to us when you place an order and purchase a good, and those that we collect when you browse or use the services offered on the site www.prosveta.fr. Éditions Prosveta SA may therefore collect data about you such as: your civil status data such as your first and last name, shipping address and billing address, browsing data.
Your data personal data are processed for the achievement of the following objectives:
- conclude and execute a contract for the purchase of goods for sale on the site www.prosveta.fr;
- provide www.prosveta.fr services such as subscription to the daily thought or to a newsletter;
- allow you to register on our site to benefit from services reserved for registered users;
- manage your requests sent to our Customer Service.
In the above cases, the processing of your personal data is legitimate, as it is necessary for the execution of the contract concluded, or to be able to provide you with the service that you have expressly requested from us.
In addition, we carry out statistical studies and analyzes with data in aggregate form to understand how users interact and use the site, in order to improve our offers and services.
However, we process your personal data only after your express consent to:
- carry out commercial and promotional communication activities;
- personalize the site and our commercial offers according to your interests.
Who will process your data?
Your personal data is processed by duly appointed and trained staff at Éditions Prosveta SA as Data Controller. On the other hand, due to organizational and operational requirements concerning the provision of services on the Éditions Prosveta S.A. site, your data may be processed by our service providers. These will have been evaluated and chosen by Éditions Prosveta S.A. for their proven reliability and competence. If some of these service providers had their headquarters in States outside the European Union, the transfer of your personal data to such countries will be carried out in compliance with the guarantees provided by law.
For how long How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time which depends on the purpose for which it was collected, after which your personal data will be deleted or in any case made irreversibly anonymous. The retention period is different depending on the purpose of the processing: for example, the data collected during the purchase of goods on the site of Éditions Prosveta SA are processed until the conclusion of all administrative and accounting formalities, they are then archived in accordance with local tax regulations (ten years), those used for you send our newsletters until you ask us to stop sending.
What are your rights?
At any time, depending on the processing specifically, you will be able to: revoke your consent to processing, find out what your personal data is in our possession, its origin and how it is used, request its updating, rectification or integration as well as, in the cases provided for by the provisions in force, erasure, restriction of processing or object to their processing. If you wish, you can request to receive the personal data concerning you in the possession of Éditions Prosveta SA in a format readable by an electronic device and, when technically possible, we may transfer your data directly to a third party designated by you. .
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out in an illegitimate manner, you can submit a complaint to one of the competent supervisory authorities for compliance with the standards for the protection of personal data.
This information note may undergo modifications and integrations over time, we therefore invite you to periodically check its contents. Where possible, we will seek to inform you in good time about the changes made.
1. General information
Who is the Data Controller?
Éditions Prosveta SA, whose head office is located at ZI du CAPITOU - 83600 FREJUS, are the Data Controllers, that is to say the subjects who decide why and how to process your personal data.
You can always contact Éditions Prosveta SA by writing to the address indicated above, by calling 04 94 19 33 33 or via a contact form on the website www.prosveta.fr .
Who is the Personal Data Protection Officer?
Les Éditions Prosveta SA has appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer. If you wish, for any request regarding the protection of your personal data and the exercise of your rights, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Officer of Éditions Prosveta SA, at the head office address.
2. What personal data do we collect?
The categories of personal data that Éditions Prosveta SA collects and processes when you browse or make purchases on the www.proveta.fr website are the following:
- we collect the personal data necessary to conclude and execute your purchase on the site www.prosveta.fr such as first and last name, e-mail address, shipping address, address billing, telephone and payment data;
- we collect your email address when you subscribe to our newsletter service;
- we process the personal data you provide to us when you contact us to provide you with the requested assistance;
- after your consent, we collect and use your personal data for marketing purposes;
- for the registration of your account on the site www.prosveta.fr, we collect your first and last name, your re e-mail address, your password. If you are a registered user, we collect information about your access to the secure area of the site. With your express consent, through the analysis of your personal data, we can process information about your interests and preferences in relation to our products and services, in order to present you with proposals and offers in line with what you like.
- we collect information about your browsing on the www.prosveta.fr website, for example, the pages you visit and your interaction on each page and we save this information on our servers;
- in the event that you provide Éditions Prosveta SA with personal data of a third party, for example in the event that you decide to acquire a product to be delivered to a friend, or to make a gift, Éditions Prosveta SA will endeavor to communicate the confidentiality information to the third party subject at the time of the first communication. We remind you that the use of personal data of third parties is subject to regulations on the protection of personal data.
We inform you that Éditions Prosveta SA does not process personal data. personal information relating to minors. If you access the site www.prosveta.fr and you use the services offered by Éditions Prosveta S.A., you declare that you have reached the age of majority.
3. How do we use the personal data collected?
Éditions Prosveta SA collects and processes your personal data for the achievement of the following purposes:
- conclude and execute the contract for the purchase of goods for sale on the site www.prosveta.fr. When you complete your purchase we ask you for your personal data necessary for contract execution activities, such as payment, anti-fraud checks in case you choose to pay by credit or debit card, invoicing, shipment of product and the possible management of returns;
- registration on the Site to benefit from the services reserved for registered users. Registration on the Site is possible by inserting certain personal information, necessary to guarantee your identification and the performance of the services offered to registered users;
- provision of the services offered on the site www.prosveta. Fr. To this end, Éditions Prosveta SA needs to collect, in relation to each service and its characteristics, the personal data necessary for the organization of the service you have requested;
- management of requests to our Service Customer, who uses the personal data you provide to us to satisfy your requests for information and assistance;
- analyzes and statistical surveys. We use certain information about your use of the site to carry out analyzes and statistical studies in order to improve our offer and our services;
- sending commercial and advertising communications following the purchase of a of our products, so-called soft spam. Following the purchase of one of our products on the site, we will send you to the e-mail address that you have provided to us, communications containing our commercial proposals on similar products and services;
- after your express consent, we may use the addresses you have provided to us for communications of a commercial nature about our products and services, in order to keep you informed of news, new arrivals, exclusive products , and our promotional offers. In addition, always with your express consent, we may use your contacts in the context of carrying out market research and surveys aimed at determining satisfaction in order to improve our services and the relationship with our customers. These communications will take place in different ways (by e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail);
- only with your consent, Éditions Prosveta SA will be able to personalize your experience as a registered user on the site Editions Prosveta SA, by offering you anticipations and offers in line with what you like and by sending you personalized commercial communications according to your interests, these communications will occur exclusively according to different methods (e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail). The personalization will be carried out by means of analyzes of your previous purchases and other information described in the previous paragraph “What personal data do we collect?”.
In case you want authorize the activities described in points 6. and 7. and thereafter you would like to no longer receive further communications from Éditions Prosveta SA or you would like to limit the methods by which you are contacted, you may at any time interrupt these communications simply by clicking on the link provided for this purpose "unsubscribe" which is located at the bottom of each communication, by accessing your account on our site www.prosveta.fr, by contacting Éditions Prosveta SA through the site, by calling 04 94 19 33 33 or or by writing to the address indicated above.
We inform you that you may receive other communications from us even after the transmission of your request to cancel your registration. Optionally, as some mailings may have already been scheduled, our systems may take some time to process your request.
In relation to all the above activities, we will process your personal data primarily by computer and electronic means; the devices we use guarantee high levels of safety, in full compliance with the relevant regulations in force.
4. Your profile on our site www.prosveta.fr
When you create your account on our site www.prosveta.fr, we offer you the possibility of benefiting from the following services:
- Your account: manage your registration data
- Your subscriptions (to the daily thought and newsletters): edit and manage your information
- Your contact details: save or modify your addresses to conclude your purchases more quickly
- The possibility of deleting your account
After your express consent, Éditions Prosveta SA will be able to personalize, according to your interests, your experience, the contents of the commercial communications that you will view when you browse www.prosveta.fr as a registered user. This activity facilitates your search for the products and services that interest you and at the same time allows us to improve our offer to you. Personalization is made possible by the analyzes of your personal data in our possession, as described in the previous paragraph “What personal data do we collect?”. In particular, information on the purchases you have made in the past and those concerning the sections of the site that you visit most often or the services that you use most frequently help us to understand which products and services are of interest to you. more.
To ensure that the information in our possession is accurate and that it allows us to properly perform the aforementioned activity, we invite you to access the "My Account" section of our site and to update them.
5. Legal basis for processing
We process your personal data only in the presence of one of the conditions provided for by the regulations in force, and in particular:
For the conclusion and execution of a contract of which you are a party.
When we process your data for the conclusion of the purchase contract of which you are a party, we take care to use only the minimum information necessary for the execution of the said contract . This basis legitimizes the processing of personal data that occurs in the following activities:
- conclusion and execution of a contract for the purchase of products offered on the site of Éditions Prosveta SA;
- registration on the Site to benefit from services reserved for registered users;
- provision of services offered on the site of Éditions Prosveta SA;
- management of your requests from from our Customer Service.
The provision of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to communicate your data to us or not, but in the absence of the required data it will not be possible for us to conclude or execute the contract and to satisfy your requests. This means that you will not be able to acquire the products and you will not be able to benefit from the services of Éditions Prosveta SA and that Éditions Prosveta SA will not be able to manage your requests;
To follow up on a legal obligation.
In the event of conclusion of a contract for the purchase of goods on the site of Éditions Prosveta SA, the processing of the User's data will occur in order to give the legal obligations to which Éditions Prosveta SA are bound in accordance with tax provisions and other standards to which Éditions Prosveta SA are subject. You are free to decide whether you want to conclude a contract and whether or not you want to communicate your data to us, but if you do, your data will be necessary and will be processed to give rise to the aforementioned legal obligations to which Éditions Prosveta SA are bound.
For our legitimate interest.
Some of your personal data in the event of the purchase of products on the site www.prosveta.fr by credit card or debit, may be processed in order to carry out anti-fraud activities: we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this activity in order to prevent and prosecute possible fraudulent activities.
Based on with your consent.
We will carry out the following processing operations only if you have given us your express consent:
- carrying out marketing and opinion polls and market research;
- analysis of your browsing habits and consumption in the field of the use of your profile on our site www.prosveta.fr, in order to personalize your experience on our site.
It is completely optional to provide us your personal data for these activities. You are free to provide us with your data or not for this purpose, but in the absence of this consent it will not be possible for Éditions Prosveta SA to carry out marketing activities, opinion polls, market research and analysis of your habits.
6. Who will process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by the own staff of Éditions Prosveta S.A. specially trained and authorized for processing. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties. Your data may be transmitted to the police forces and to the judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the detection and prosecution of offences, the prevention and safeguarding of threats to public security, to allow Éditions Prosveta SA to verify, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the guardianship of the rights and freedoms of others.
7. Transfer of data outside the European Union
There is no transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union.
8. How long do we keep the data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, which differs depending on the type of activity involved in the processing of your personal data .
After this period, your data will be permanently erased or in any case anonymized irreversibly.
Your personal data is kept in accordance with the terms and criteria below specified:
- data collected to conclude and execute contracts for the purchase of goods on the site of Éditions Prosveta SA: until the clusion of administrative and accounting formalities. Data relating to invoicing will be kept for ten years after the date of invoicing;
- registered user data: the data will be kept until you request its deletion from your profile on our website www.prosveta.fr;
- data relating to the payment: until the certification of the payment and the conclusion of the relative administrative and accounting formalities resulting from the expiry of the right of withdrawal and the terms applied for contesting payment;
- data collected in contesting the use of services offered on the site of Éditions Prosveta SA: these data are kept until the termination of the service or the cancellation of the registration for the service by the user;
- data related to user requests to our Customer Service: the data necessary to assist you will be kept until your request has been satisfied;
- data used for d commercial communication activities with regard to users who acquire products on the Éditions Prosveta SA site: these data are kept until the termination of the service or until the opposition is exercised by unsubscription on the part of the user. 'user;
- data provided for commercial communication activities, opinion polls and market research: until the request by the user to interrupt the activity and in any case within 2 years from the last interaction of any kind on the part of the user with Éditions Prosveta SA;
- data used to personalize the site and to show personalized commercial offers: until the user requests the cessation of the activity and in any case within 2 years from the last interaction of any kind on the part of the user with the Éditions Prosveta SA;
- data used for maintaining r market research and satisfaction surveys: until the User requests the cessation of the activity. In any case, for technical reasons, the cessation of processing and the consequent definitive deletion or irreversible anonymization of personal data will be final within thirty days of the aforementioned deadlines.
9. Your rights
At any time, you can exercise your rights in relation to the specific processing of your personal data by Éditions Prosveta SA: you will find their description below general and how to exercise them.
Access and modify your data: you have the right to access your personal data and request that they be corrected, modified or completed with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of the data in our possession.
Revoke your consent: you can revoke at any time any consent you have given for the processing of your personal data with regard to any activity with a marketing purpose. In this regard, we remind you that marketing activities are considered the sending of commercial and advertising communications, the carrying out of market research and surveys for the search of satisfaction for the personalization of the website and commercial offers. based on your interests. Upon receipt of your request, we will ensure that we cease as soon as possible the processing of your personal data which is based on such consent, while different processing or processing based on other criteria will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force.
Opposition to the processing of your data: at any time, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining to us the reasons which justify your request; before accepting it, Éditions Prosveta S.A. will have to assess the reasons for your request.
Delete your data: in the cases provided for by the regulations in force, you can request the deletion of your personal data. After receiving and examining your request, if it is legitimate, we will ensure in good time to cease processing and erase your personal data.
Request that the processing of your personal data be temporarily restricted: in this In this case, Éditions Prosveta SA will continue to keep your personal data, but they will not process it, subject to a different request from you and the derogations provided for by law. You can obtain the limitation of processing when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the deletion of your data, when your data is no longer of any use to us, but you need it to exercise your legal rights and when you oppose the processing, during the period when we are evaluating the grounds for your request.
Request your data or transfer it to an entity other than Éditions Prosveta SA (“right to data portability”): you can request to receive your data that we process on the basis of your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, as far as technically possible, we can, at your request, transfer your data directly to a third party that you have indicated to us.
In order to exercise some of your aforementioned rights, you can access your profile on our website www.prosveta.fr or alternatively you can contact us by calling 04 94 19 33 33 or by writing to the address of the aforementioned Data Controller.
In order to guarantee that the data of our users do not suffer violations or illegitimate uses by third parties, before granting your request to exercise any of the rights indicated, we will ask you for some information to be certain of your identity .
10. Security measures
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures, aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently . In particular, we use protective measures guaranteeing: the pseudonymization or encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a personal data breach. Furthermore, Éditions Prosveta SA undertakes to regularly test, verify and evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to ensure constant improvement in the safety of processing.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to one of the competent control authorities for compliance with the standards regarding the protection of personal data.
12. Changes to this information note
We invite you, therefore, to periodically check its contents: as far as possible, we will try to inform you in good time about the changes made and their consequences.
13. Legislative references and useful links
The processing of your personal data is carried out by Éditions Prosveta SA in strict compliance with the discipline provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016 /679, General Data Protection Regulation, standards for the processing of personal data and measures of the French Supervisory Authority (www.cnil.fr).