Cosmic Creation - Union of the Masculine and Feminine
Understanding and joining our Higher Self
197 pages, 3 ill.
We all possess a soul mate that we more or less consciously seek outside of ourselves. However, Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov enlightens us on its real nature: this complementarity is within us and corresponds to the "divine" principle of our being, what the author calls the superior soul or the superior Self. Becoming aware of it and working towards its realization through meditation and contemplation will enable us to understand ourselves better and to establish lasting, enlightened and soothing relationships not only with the other person but also with the whole of creation.
1. Man and woman, reflections of the masculine and feminine principles
2. What is spiritual galvanoplasty?
4. Loving without wanting to possess
5. Expressing love in a higher way
6. Only divine love preserves human love
7. The sexual act from the perspective of Initiatic Science
8. The solar nature of sexual energy
11. The children of our heart and mind
12. Giving woman back her true place
13. The kingdom of God, child of the cosmic Woman
There are two fundamental principles in the universe which are reflected in every single manifestation of nature and of life: they are the masculine and feminine principles. The whole of creation is the result of the concerted work of these two principles which are replicas of the two creative principles of the cosmos: the Heavenly Father and the Divine Mother, of which men and women are also the reflection. The two principles must work in conjunction: alone, each one is barren. Spiritual galvanoplasty is an application in the spiritual life of this science of the two principles."
|Informations||197 pages, 3 ill.|
You might also like